- Check the center mirror before slowing down / braking.
- Exiting Motorway - Move off the motorway before slowing down. Don't brake for no reason.
- High Speed Zone - Double your following distance (+4 seconds)
- U-Turn - Recheck the right blindspot.
- Left Turn - Check blindspot before moving left
- Don't rush to turn - Aim for about 20km.
- Parallel Parking - Be under 30cm from curb and recheck the right blindspot.
- Narrow Roads - Indicate and check blindspot when moving about parked cars.
- When turning, if you can't see 100 meters on both sides. Stop at the white line and then slowly move over. Don't drive over the white and then stop.
- Flush Median - If safe there is no need to stop in the middle for no reason.
Points To Remember:
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.