- Speed Control - You must stay within the speed limit including all temporary speed signs.
- Traffic Lights - You must stop behind the white lines.
- Stop Sign - Stop, pause and then move
- Right Turns - When turning on narrow roads, you must stay on your side of the road and not cut corners.
- Narrow Roads - Look ahead, avoid bottlenecks and indicate to pass parked cars.
- Roundabouts - You must indicate left before exiting.
- Merging - You must indicate and check your blindspot before merging.
- Hazard ID - You must identify moving hazards and how you respond to them.
- Giveway Rule - You must follow the give way rule and not give way to the wrong vehicle.
- Dual Lane Turns - You must not remain stationary for no good reason for 5 seconds or more when there is ample opportunity to turn.
- Left Turn - Angel the car and check the cycle lane before turning, the left blindspot.
- Searching and Mirror Usage - Recheck all intersections before and after.
- Following Distance - Stay back when following large trucks.
- Stopping Distance - Stay back when waiting in a queue.
- Indicating - You must keep indicating till all 4 wheels are ing the other lane.
- Orange Lights - Don't rush to go through them (Right Turns)
- Flush Medians - Be comfortable using them when needed.