- Don't rush - Be slow before turning.
- Stay back when waiting in a queue.
- 3 Point Turn - Stay on the road and use the space around you. Indicate right and check your blindspot before moving.
- Parallel Parking - Be under 30cm from the curb.
- Left Turn (dual lane roads) - You can turn left into the left lane if its safe, you don't have to wait for both lanes to be clear.
- Roundabouts - Angle the car with the center island and indicate left to exit .
- More Searching - Look outward / move you chin
- Shoulder Checks / Blindspot - You must turn your head, for merging, lane changing and entering turning bays
Points To Remember:
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.