- Speed Control - You must stay within the speed limit including all temporary speed signs.
- Stop Sign - After stopping you must not remain stationary for no good reason for 5 seconds or more when there is ample opportunity to turn.
- Right Turns - When turning on narrow roads, you must stay on your side of the road and not cut corners.
- Narrow Roads - Look ahead, avoid bottlenecks and indicate to pass parked cars.
- Left Turn - Angel the car and check the cycle lane before turning, the left blindspot.
- Roundabouts - Be ready before, look for cover vehicles on your left and in front. Stay behind the white line. Indicate to exit.
- Searching Ahead, Mirror Usage and Blindspot Checks - Move your chin, and turn your head 90 degrees to see what is next to you. Look outward and off the road. Check the center mirror before braking.
- Keep Left - On wide roads.
- Steering / Hand Position - Move your hands and keep your hands on the wheel. Make big turns when needed. Don't twist your hands.
- Parallel Parking - Recheck the right sides, take your time and move. You have 2minutes and you can go back and forth 4 times.
- U- Turn - Keep left and recheck your right blindspot.
- Turning Bays & Flush Medians - You must use them. Merge into them, nothing sudden. Indicate and check blindspot before moving in.