- Right Turn / Flush Median - You must use the flush median and not interfere with traffic flow. Merge in and out when needed, and if safe just move through them. (Grayson Ave and Cavendish Drive)
- Right Turn - While waiting to turn, don't move forward while other vehicles are still turning right.
- Merging - Nothing sudden, just merge in, use the space in front.
- Roadworks - Be slow before the posted speed sign.
- Parallel Parking - Recheck the right side.
- Curb-side - When parking on the roadside, you must be under 30cm from the curb. When moving out don't go too wide.
- Blind Corners - Keep left on wide roads.
- Following Distance - Double your following distance when behind trucks and buses.
- Other Vehicles - Beware of vehicles parked on the right side of the road and vehicles in the other lanes.
- Roundabouts - If you miss the exit, just keep moving.
- Vehicle Position / Right Turn - Keep on your side of the road.