- When turning left you must check your left blindspot. Check the cycle lane before turning.
- Move your hands and make big turns when needed.
- When coming to a corner, roll around and speed up as you get straight.
- When doing a 3 Point Turn you must indicate right and check your right blindspot on the third turn.
- Remember to recheck your right blindspot when doing a parallel park.
- If you are moving more than 50cm left or right you must check your blindspot.
- Before braking check your center mirror. Know what is behind you.
- Scan the road ahead, looking road marking and layout.
- Dual lane right turns, you must stay in your own lane.
- When changing lanes, merge into the other lane, don't brake for no reason.
- All intersections (green lights) you must check both sides, know what is behind you before moving through and always have enough room infront to not block the intersection.
- Dual lane roundabout - you know what is next to you, before entering.
- Gap Selection - Check both side and be ready before. Always aim to stop, but as you slow down check both side and be ready to move if it is safe. Decide before the last vehicle passes and you can always change your mind.
- Cycle Lanes - Don't stop on them or move into them. (No more the 50 meters)
Points To Remember:
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.