- Steering - Make big turns when needed and turn the wheel back.
- Searching Ahead, Mirror Usage and Blindspot Checks - Move your chin, and turn your head 90 degrees to see what is next to you. You don't have to see the whole car to know it's a car.
- U-Turn - Keep left, indicate right and check your right blindspot. Look for where cars can come from.
- Speed Control and Braking - Keep your heel on the ground and push with your toes, Don't use your whole foot.
- Parallel Parking - Indicate left before stopping and check your right blindspot before moving back. Use the space behind you.
- Right Turns - Find the center of the road before turning and keep on your side.
- Curved Roads / Sharp Corners - Keep left, know whats behind you and drive to the road conditions.
- Narrow Roads - Look ahead, avoid bottlenecks and indicate to pass parked cars.
- Lane Changing - Indicate till all 4 wheels are in the other lane.
- Roundabouts - Indicate left to exit.
- Giveway Signs - If you can see 100meters and its safe you don't have to stop. Aim for around 20-25km when turning.
- Orange Lights - All traffic lights will always change, avoid running orange lights.
- Dual Lane Roundabouts - Stay in your lane
- Mirror Usage - Check center mirror before braking.
- Lane Changing and Merging - Don't brake for no reason.
- Carpark - Keep left and indicate to enter the parking bay.
Points To Remember:
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.