- Left Turn - Angel the car and check the cycle lane before turning, the left blindspot. You must see 100 meters on each side before moving out. Don't stop for no reason. Stay on your side of the road.
- Cross Roads - Moving through stay in your lane. Check both side and make sure there is enough room on the other side.
- Vehicle Position - Right turn use a turning bay you must stop behind the line.
- Shoulders Checks / Head Checks - Always check before moving left or right. Turn your head 90 degrees. Always know what's next to you.
- Gap Selection - Make sure it is safe before moving.
- Narrow Roads - Look ahead, avoid bottlenecks and indicate to pass parked cars.
Full Lesson Notes - Wiri:
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.