- Use both hands when driving. Don't drop your hands when you slow down.
- Don't rush drive to the speed limit and to the road conditions.
- More Searching / Recheck everything - Look ahead and recheck before and after every intersection.
- Wet Roads - Double your following and stopping distance, Stay back when waiting in a queue.
- Narrow Roads - Keep left and indicate to pass parked cars.
- Roads Works - You must stay at the posted speed sign.
- When braking / slow down at speed bumps - Check your center mirror.
- When entering a turning bay - you must check your blindspot before moving in.
- Dual lane right turns - Stay in your lane.
- Flush Medians - Merge out / nothing sudden.
Points To Remember:
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.