- Hand Position - Don't drop your hands when slowing down.
- Foot Position - Keep your heel on the ground and push with your toes.
- Searching Outward, Blindspot Checks and Mirror Usage - You must look outward. Move your chin left and right at intersections and turn your head before changing lanes or merging.
- Hazard Identification - You must say what is it, where it is coming from and what you are doing about it.
- U- Turn - At dead ends roads or unlaned roads you must keep left. While on landed roads you must stay in your lane as you turn ( right lane to right lane)
- Orange Lights - Don't rush to go through, look ahead and be prepared to stop.
- Scanning - You must see atleast 100meters on each side before turning
- Duallane Left Turn - You must stay in your own lane.
- Dualalne Right Turn - Use the space around you and curve with the lanes/ road marking.
- Following Distance with Trucks - Double your following distance to 4 seconds. Don't follow them through traffic lights, Make sure there is enough room on the other side.
- Left Turn - You must check the cycle lane before turning ( Blindspot / Head Check / Shoulder Check)
- Narrow Roads - You must indicate to pass parked cars.
- Right Turn Unlaned - Keep on your side and don't cut the corner.
- Turning Bays - Don't brake too hard. You must move in and then slow down.
Points To Remember:
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.