- Giveway Sign - Always aim to stop but don't stop for no reason. Be slow enough to giveway and if safe keep moving.
- Curved Roads / Blind Corners - Keep left and roll around. Cover your brake but don't brake hard.
- 3 Point Turn - You must indicate right and check your right blindspot. Stay on the road.
- Vehicle Position - Keep reasonable to the left.
- Parallel Parking - Indicate left and check center mirror before stopping. Use the space behind you and recheck the right blindspot.
- Turning - You must see 100 meters on each side of the road before turning. If you can't see, move forward / edge forward. Keep your foot on the brake and roll up.
- Foot Position - Keep your heel on the ground and push with your toes.
- Orange Lights - Aim to stop. Don't rush to go through.
- Shoulder Checks / Blindspot Checks - Always check before moving left or right. Turn your head 90 degrees.
- More Searching - Move your chin, look outward. Turn your head to check your blindspot.
- Searching and Mirror Usage - Recheck all intersections before and after. Activity search for hazards. Know what's behind you before braking.
- Turning Bays & Flush Medians - You must use them. Merge into them, nothing sudden. Indicate and check blindspot before moving in. All 4 wheels must be in the other lane.
- Narrow Roads - Look ahead, avoid bottlenecks and indicate to pass parked cars.
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.