- Railway Crossing - Make sure there is enough room on the other side and you must wait for the red lights to stop flashing before moving forward.
- Always check your center mirror before braking or slowing down.
- Parallel Parking - Use the space behind you and recheck the right side.
- U-Turn don't brake hard
- Every time you hear an instruction start looking around.
- Cross Roads - Check both sides before moving through, all intersections check before and check center mirror after.
- Indicate to pass parked trucks / cars on narrow roads.
- Keep Left - on wide roads.
- Be more confident using Flush Medians
- Notice Speed Signs.
Points to Remember:
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.