- Leaving the car park - You must stop at all Stop Signs in the carpark.
- Railway Crossing - You must check both sides for trains and must have enough room on the other side of the tracks before moving over.
- Wide Roads - Keep reasonably to the left.
- Searching and Scanning - Look more off the road, Look outward.
- Mirror Usage - Check your center mirror before braking or slowing down.
- Parallel Parking - Indicate left and check center mirror before stopping. Use the space behind you and recheck the right blindspot.
- Turning - Find the center of the road before turning. Have a reference point to use. Check both sides before turning (100meters) and check the center mirror before and after turning (Know what is behind you)
- Road Works - Posted 30km Speed Limit Sign. You must stay at the posted sign till work ends
- Braking - Foot Position, Don't brake hard, push with your toes, keep your heel on the ground.
- U- Turn - You must always indicate right and check your blindspot before turning.
- Right Turns - Be ready before turning, Check and recheck before the last vehicle passes.
- Hands Position - Keep both hands on the wheel when slowing down.
- Roundabouts - Be ready before and take advantage of cover vehicles.
- Flush Medium And Turning Bays - Be comfortable using them. Always indicate and check your blind spot before entering them.
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.