- Left turns - Keep left
- More searching required - Scanning ahead for hazards. (Bottlenecks/dead ends)
- Gap Selection - Poor Gap Selection (x2)
- Steering - Use both hands, right hand when turning right and left hand when turning left.
- Blind Corners / Sharp Turns - Be slow and be prepared for on coming vehicles.
- U-turns / Dead Ends - Be slow before and use the space ahead of you.
- Flush Median - Check blindspot before entering.
- Aux Control - Internal Controls - Adjust side mirror
Points To Remember:2
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.