- Adjust the seat so you can see more
- Keep left to avoid oncoming vehicles on narrow roads.
- Avoid bottlenecks and be slow before, Don't get too close to parked vehicles.
- Parking - Use the space around you, move away and make a sharp turn into the empty space. Be slow and look ahead.
- When entering turning bays, you must check your blindspot before entering them.
- Don't stop at Give Way Signs for no reason. If you can see 100 meters on each side and it's safe to move, keep moving.
- Pedestrian Crossing - Check both sides and if safe roll over and keep moving.
- Right Turns - Find the center before turning and keep on your side.
- Don't brake hard - Always aim to stop before and roll up
- Left Turn - angle the car with the road and don't get too close to the curb.
- Roundabout - angle the car, roll though around 20km and indicate left to exit.
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.