- Gap Selection - Be ready before, check both sides as you approach and try to see atleast 100 meters on each side.
- U-Turn - Keep left, indicate right and check your right blindspot.
- Parallel Parking - Go slow and recheck the right side.
- Right Turns - Find the center before turning and keep on your side.
- More Searching - Look outward, move your chin. Check both sides before every intersection and center mirror after.
- If you move over the middle of the road you must indicate and check your blind spot.
Point To Remember
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.