- Left Turn - Keep left and check your blindspot.
- Parallel Parking - Take your time, Indicate left and recheck the right side.
- Curved Roads - Keep left.
- 3 Point Turn - Look back, not just the camera.
- Cross Roads - Check both sides.
- U Turn - Indicate right before turning.
- Lane Changing and Merging - Nothing sudden, Check before and avoid having vehicles next to you. Keep indicating till all 4 wheels are in the other lane.
- Don't enter the cycle / bus lane too early when turning left.
- When turning right, wait for the oncoming vehicle to turn right before moving forward.
- Gap Selection - Be Ready before.
- Stop Sign - You must fully stop/pause before moving. All 4 wheels must stop moving.
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.