- Steering / Hand Position - Move your hands to make big turns, When driving straight keep your hands on the wheel. Turn the wheel back.
- Left Turn - Angel the car and check the cycle lane before turning, the left blindspot. You must see 100meters on each side before moving out.
- Right Turn - Avoid cutting corners, stay on your side of the road. Don't move forward while oncoming vehicle is still turning right.
- Parallel Parking - Check center mirror before stopping. Use the space behind you.
- 3 Point Turn - You must indicate right and check your right blindspot.
- Road Works - You must stay at the posted speed sign.
- Narrow Roads - Look ahead, avoid bottlenecks and indicate to pass parked cars.
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.