- Carpark - Fully stop at stop sign before moving.
- Beware of different speed signs and roadworks signs.
- Searching - Look outward and move your chin
- Steering - Move your hands and make big turns when needed.
- Narrow Roads - Keep on your side, when going around corners.
- Parallel Parking - Use the space behind you, Keep indicating left and stay under 30cm from the curb.
- Right Turn - Poor Gap Selection / Poor Position.
- Keep left on wide roads.
- Left Turn- Check left blindspot
- High Speed Zone - Double your following distance, when following trucks.
- Check the center mirror before braking / slowing down.
Points To Remember:
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.