- You must fully stop at a stop sign (all 4 wheels must stop moving)
- Parallel Parking - Indicate left before stopping and use the space behind you.
- Use both hands while moving - Don't drop your hands when slowing down.
- Right Turns - Find the center before turning.
- Left Turns - Angle the car with the road.
- U-Turn - You must keep left and indicate right before turning.
- Blind Corners / Sharp Turns - Be slow before and keep left.
- Dual Lane Left Turns - Stay in your lane while turning.
- Entering a Turning Bay - Check your blindspot before.
- Check both sides before moving through green traffic lights.
- Roundabouts - Always indicate left to exit them.
- Keep Left on wide roads.
- Right Turns - Be ready before - you have 5 seconds to move from when its safe.
- Speed Control - You must stay under the speed when going downhill.
- 3 Point Turn - Stay on the road and indicate right on your 3rd turn.
- Gap Selection - You must see at least 100 meters before turning.
Point To Remember:
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.