- Indicate left when exiting the roundabout.
- On curved roads, turn with the road.
- At cross roads check both sides and when turning right don't cut the corner.
- On narrow roads indicate to pass parked cars.
- When moving forward in a queue don't speed up. just roll forward.
- Keep your heel on the ground and just push with your toe.
- Parallel Parking - use the space behind you, indicate left before stoping and check your right blindspot.
- Fully stop at stop signs, before moving.
- Don't stop on pedestrian crossing.
- Left and right turns look outwards for hazards, see 100 meters on both sides and be ready to move.
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.