- Mirror Usage and Shoulder Checks - Over do it.
- When entering a turning bay check your blindspot before entering them.
- Check the center mirror before braking.
- Don't block intersections
- Keep a safe following distance.
- Don't rush - Check before turning.
- Recheck everything.
- Don't drop your hands when slowing down.
- Activity search for hazards - Look outward and off the road.
- 3 Point Turn - Go slow and indicate on the 3rd turn.
- Parallel Parking - Take your time and recheck the right side.
- U Turn - Indicate and check your right blindspot before turning.
- On Narrow Roads - Indicate to pass parked cars.
- Indicate for 3 seconds before every turn.
- Don't brake hard - Aim to stop before and roll up.
- Must check the left blindspot before moving left to park on the left side of the road.
- Roundabouts - Don't Rush, must giveway to cars already in the roundabout on your right.
Points To Focus On:
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.