- Pre-Check - Check vehicle REGO
- Carpark - Go slow and keep on your side of the road.
- Left Turn - Angel the car and check the cycle lane before turning, the left blindspot. You must see 100 meters on each side before moving out. Don't stop for no reason. Stay on your side of the road.
- Parallel Parking - Indicate left and check center mirror before stopping. Use the space behind you and recheck the right blindspot.
- U- Turn - You must always indicate right and check your blindspot before turning.
- Merging - Avoid having vehicles next to you. Nothing sudden.
- Roundabouts - You must indicate left before exiting. Don't rush to enter. Use the cover vehicles.
- Cycle Bay at Traffic Lights - Don't stop on them.
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.