- Speed Control - You must stay within the speed limit including all temporary speed signs.
- U - Turn - Keep left, Indicate right and recheck your right blindspot. Don't get too close to the parked cars.
- Parallel Parking - Recheck the right side, take your time and move. You have 2 minutes and you can go back and forth 4 times. Use the space behind you. Indicate and check before stopping. You must be less than 30cm from the curb.
- Left Turns into High Speed Zones - Angle the car and stay in your lane. Turn and speed up.
- Merging - Nothing sudden, Indicate and check before. Don’t slow down for no reason.
- Carpark - Keep left, stay on your side of the road.
- Left Turns - You must angle the car with the road, keep left.
- Steering / Hand Position - Move your hands and keep your hands on the wheel. Make big turns when needed. Don't twist your hands. Don't drop your hands when slowing down.
- Turning and Gap Selection - Be Ready before, check and recheck both sides while waiting to turn. If you can't see tell the testing officer you are edging forward to see. You must see atleast 100meters on each side.
- Speed Control - Don't rush stay under the speed limit.
- More Searching - Move your chin, look outward. Turn your head to check your blindspot.
- Stopping Distance - Stay back when waiting in a queue.
- Narrow Roads - Look ahead, avoid bottlenecks and indicate to pass parked cars.