- Roadworks - Drive to the speed limit and adjust your speed according to the road conditions.
- Roundabout / Gap Selection - Must give way to cars on your right. Angle the car to the left and look for cover vehicles on your left. Indicate left to exit.
- U- Turn - You must indicate right and check your right blindspot.
- Right Turns - Find the center before turning, don't rush and don't cut the corners to turn.
- Left Turns - Check the cycle lane before turning, the left blindspot and angle the car with the road.
- Sharp Corners / Curved Roads / Blind Corners - Keep left and roll around. Cover your brake but don't brake hard. Find the center and keep on your side.