- Left Turn - Angel the car and check the cycle lane before turning, the left blindspot. You must see 100 meters on each side before moving out.
- Green Light - Check both sides before moving through.
- Turning Bays & Flush Medians - You must use them. Merge into them, nothing sudden. Indicate and check blindspot before moving in. All 4 wheels must be in the other lane.
- Curved Dual Lane Roads - Stay in your lane, avoid having vehicles in your blindspot.
- Wet Roads - Double your following distance. Cover your brake and brake softly.
- More Searching - Move your chin, look outward. Turn your head to check your blindspot. Check the center mirror before braking.
- Roundabouts - You must indicate left before exiting. Don't rush to enter. Use the cover vehicles. and angle the car with the center island.
- Turning Only Lanes - You must still indicate your intention to turn.
- U- Turn - Turn your head, Check your blindspot.
- Steering / Hand Position - Move your hands to make big turns, When driving straight keep your hands on the wheel. Turn the wheel back.
- Narrow Roads - Look ahead, avoid bottlenecks and indicate to pass parked cars.
- Speed Bumps - Be slow before and roll over. Check your center mirror before braking.
- Lane Changing and Merging - Nothing sudden and know it's safe before indicating. Indicate till all 4 wheels are in the other lane.
- Giveway Sign - Don't stop for no reason, be slow and if safe keep moving.
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.