- Keep your heel on the ground and cover your brake.
- Keep Left.
- Look outward on straight roads and try to see 100 meters on each side, search for potential hazards
- Left Turn angle the car.
- When turning right, find the center of the road and keep left.
- Avoid bottle necks look ahead.
- If you can't see them they cant see you.
- When waiting to turn check both sides.
- When turning aim to stop before and roll forward.
- When turning left check your left blindspot.
- When moving out, merge onto the road.
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.