- Steering / Hand Position - Move your hands and keep your hands on the wheel. Make big turns when needed. Don't twist your hands.
- Left Turn - Angel the car and check the cycle lane before turning, the left blindspot.
- Parallel Parking - Recheck the right side, take your time and move. You have 2 minutes and you can go back and forth 4 times. Use the space behind you. Indicate and check before stopping.
- Roundabouts - Be ready before, look for cover vehicles on your left and in front. Stay behind the white line. Indicate to exit.
- Searching and Mirror Usage - Recheck all intersections before and after. Activity search for hazards.
- Turning Bays & Flush Medians - You must use them. Merge into them, nothing sudden. Indicate and check blindspot before moving in.
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.