- Vehicle Position - Keep reasonable to the left.
- Narrow Roads - Indicate and check your blindspot before moving around parked cars.
- Parallel Parking - Recheck the right side. Indicate left before stopping.
- Shoulder Checks & Head Checks - You must turn your head, to look next to you.
- Hand Position - Don’t drop your hands when slowing down. Don’t twist your hands and make big turns when needed.
- Speeding and Braking - Don't rush or brake hard, let the car roll up and brake softly.
- Following Distance - Double your following distance when behind trucks and buses.
- Scanning - Check the side you are going to move too.
- Left Turns - Angle the car with the road.
- Right Turns - Find the center before turning and don't cut the corner.
- Flush Median - Nothing sudden, merge in and out. Always check your blindspot before moving out.