- When turning aim for around 20km and roll around, keep on your side of the road
- When doing a U Turn you must indicate right and check your right blindspot while keeping left.
- Left turns angle with the road and right turn move up and make a big turn.
- Keep more left then right
- On curved roads, roll around.
- Overall speed was too slow. Drive to the road conditions. Stay within 5km of the speed limit.
- When turning move your hands and make big turns when needed.
- Give way sign - always aim to stop and if safe move through (if you can see 100 meters on each side.
- All intersections check both sides.
- Merging - you must indicate and check your blindspot.
- Curved road - rear left wheel hit curb.
- Metal Object vs Painted Line on Road. You can move away from parked car and drive over the white line. Wing mirrors too close to other vehicles.
- On narrow roads - you must indicate to pass parked cars.
- Speed bumps - you must cover the brake and check your center mirror, aim for about 20-15km and roll over.
- Roundabouts - check both sides and behind you as you get closer, angle the car with the road and give way to all vehicles in the roundabout and on your right. Aim for around 20km and look for cover vehicles. Don't go because the other cars are moving. Make sure you can see before moving. Indicate left to exit.
- Changing / switching lanes - Don't brake for no reason.
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.