- Moving out - Nothing sudden, merge into traffic.
- Merging Lanes - Nothing sudden, Indicate and check blindspot.
- Left Turns - Angle the car with the road,. Aim to stop and be able to see both sides before turning.
- Watch your speed when going down hill and don't rush.
- Roll around corners, cover your brake and use the cars momentum to your advantage.
- Don't move over the center line if there are oncoming vehicles. On Narrow roads, indicate to pass parking cars.
- When pulling on the road side, you must indicate and check your blindspot before moving left.
- Turning - Check before turning and you must be able to see at least 100 meters on each side.
- Before entering a turning bay check your blindspot.
- Steering - Move your hands and make big turn when needed. Don't twist your hands.
- Keep a safe following distance when behind slow moving trucks.
- Activity search for hazards - cars, people and animals 100 meters around you.
- While waiting to turn - Check both sides.
Points to Remember:
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.