- Look ahead and find a fixed point and aim for it to keep the vehicle straight.
- Keep your heel on the ground and push with your toes
- Left Turns - Angle the car with the road
- You must see 100 meters on each side before turning.
- Don't brake hard and then speed up. Just let go of the speed and cover your brake, let the car slow down before braking
- Steering - Move your hand and make big turns when needed. Turn the wheel back don't just let go.
- Traffic Lights - Look outward and be ready before. Check both sides at all intersections.
- Aim to stop before and roll up
- Check your center mirror before braking / slowing down.
- Shoulder Checks / Blindspot Checks - Turn your head 90 degrees.
- Blind Corners - If you can't see around the corner, Vehicles coming towards you can't see you. Be slow and keep left.
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.