- When exiting the carpark stay in your lane.
- When merging always indicate and check your blindspot.
- Watch your speed when going down hill.
- Angle the car when turning left
- Every time you slow down check your center mirror, always know whats behind you.
- Slow down before turning and roll around, don't brake after you have turned.
- When moving out release the handbrake before moving forward.
- When parallel parking check and recheck your right side and indicate left .
- Keep your heel on the ground and push with your toe. Not your whole foot.
- U Turn - keep left and indicate right and check your right blindspot.
- Yellow triangles in the middle of the road point to the fire hydrant, use it as a reference for the center of the road.
- More searching required, move your chin, look outward and know what is behind you.
- When turning don't be afraid to move your hands, make big turns when needed.
- When turning left angle the car with the road.
- Use the flush median when needed, if clear no need to stop in the middle.
- When turning slow down before the turn and don't brake after, roll through
- On Narrow roads, keep on your side and always indicate and check your blindspot before moving around parked cars.
- Waiting in a queue stay back, don't be too close to the vehicle in front.
- When moving out from a parked space on the road side indicate and check your blindspot.
- Keep reasonable to the left.
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.