- Hand Position - Don't drop your hands when slowing down.
- Roundabouts - Angle the car with the road / island and know whats next to you.
- U Turn - Keep left and indicate right before turning.
- Flush Medians - Be ready before and have time to react / speed up if needed.
- Gap Selection - Must see atleast 100meters on each side before moving out.
- Keep a safe following and stopping distance.
- Narrow Roads - Indicate to pass parked cars.
- Avoid bottlenecks - Look and and adjust your speed and position.
- Turning Bays - Check your blindspot before entering.
- More searching and watch your speed.
Points To Remember:
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.