- More Searching - Specific shoulder checks and checking center mirror before braking.
- Left Turns - Be slow before turning and keep left / stay in your lane.
- Merging - Nothing sudden, use the space in front. Don't have vehicles next to you.
- Dual Lane Right Turn - You must stay in your lane.
- Hand Position - Don't twist your hands.
- Braking - Brake softly and nothing sudden. Always check the center mirror before braking.
- Carpark - Drive slowly and beware of other vehicles moving out.
- Narrow Roads - Look ahead, avoid bottlenecks, keep reasonable to the left and indicate to pass parked cars.
- Orange Lights - Aim to stop. Don't rush to get through.
- Turning - You must see 100 meters on each side of the road before turning. If you can't see, move forward / edge forward. Keep your foot on the brake and roll up.
- Parking Curb-side - You must indicate and check your blindspot before braking.
- Stop Sign - You must fully stop. All 4 wheels must stop moving. Pause before moving.
- Green Lights - You must check both sides before moving through.
- Turning Bays & Flush Medians - You must use them. Merge into them, nothing sudden. Indicate and check blindspot before moving in. All 4 wheels must be in the other lane.
- Backing - Go slow, let the car roll and look back. Not just mirrors or camera.
- Parallel Parking - Indicate left and check center mirror before stopping. Use the space behind you and recheck the right blindspot.
Needs to work on:
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.