- Keep reasonably to the left side of the road.
- Be ready before and activity search for hazards.
- Beware of other vehicles driving over the speed limit. Stay under the speed limit.
- Stay in your lane on curved roads.
- Don't drop your hands when slowing down. Keep both hands on the wheel while moving.
- Alway know what is behind and next to you before indicating to change lanes.
- When turning right, stay on your side and don't cut corners.
- Take your time when parallel parking, use the space behind you, indicate left and recheck the right side.
- While in a carpark be slow and keep on your side of the road. Remember to indicate into the carpark.
- Be slow, cover your brake before blind or sharp corners. Don't brake hard for no reason. Let the car roll around corners.
- Angle the car when turning left and then after turning turn the wheel back.
- Beware of trucks and cars moving out, check both sides of the road.
- While waiting for the lights to go green, check both sides and know where you need to go.
- Use the flush median when needed and if safe move through it.
- Always indicate left when exiting a roundabout.
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.