- Left Turn - Angel the car and check the cycle lane before turning, the left blindspot. You must see 100 meters on each side before moving out. Keep left.
- Gap Selection - If safe you must move / turn. Don't wait for no reason.
- Turning Bays & Flush Medians - You must use them. Merge into them, nothing sudden. Indicate and check blindspot before moving in. All 4 wheels must be in the other lane.
- Left Turn - Angel the car and check the cycle lane before turning, the left blindspot. Stay in your lane.
- Hazard ID - Talk more about all the hazards around you.
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.