- Left Turn - Angel the car and check the cycle lane before turning, the left blindspot. You must see 100 meters on each side before moving out.
- Gap Selection - Waiting too long before turning, when it was safe to turn.
- Green Lights - You must check both sides before moving through.
- Hazard ID - Talk more about all the hazards around you.
- Turning Bays & Flush Medians - You must use them. Merge into them, nothing sudden. Indicate and check blindspot before moving in. All 4 wheels must be in the other lane.
- Vehicle Position - Keep reasonable to the left.
- Narrow Roads - Look ahead, avoid bottlenecks and indicate to pass parked cars.
- Turning Bays and Bus Lanes - Don't enter them too early.
- Stop Sign - You must fully stop. All 4 wheels must stop moving. Pause before moving.
- Mirror Usage - Check your center mirror before braking or slowing down.
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.