- Parking Curb-side - You must indicate and check your blindspot before braking.
- Merging / Lane Changing - Must indicate when needed and always check your blindspot. Don't move suddenly.
- Motorway On/Off Ramps - Use all of the onramp and keep indicating till all 4 wheels are in the other lane. Offramp indicate before, check the center mirror and check your left blindspot before moving off the motorway. Don't brake for no reason.
- Speed Control - Don't rush and stay under the speed limit.
- Roundabouts - Must give way to cars on your right. Angle the car to the left and look for cover vehicles on your left. Alway indicate left before exiting. Dual lanes check both lanes before moving.
- Following Distance - Double your following distance when behind trucks and buses.
- Right Turns - Find the center before turning, don't rush and don't cut the corners to turn. Dual lanes stay in your lane.
- Left Turns - Angle the car before turning and stay in your lane.
- Parallel Parking - Indicate left and check center mirror before stopping. Use the space behind you and recheck the right blindspot. Don't just use the camera.
- Dual Lane Turns - You must stay in your lane while turning. Don't have vehicles in your blindspot.
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.