- Lane Changing and Merging - Nothing sudden, don’t slow down for no reason.
- Left Turn - You must check your left blind spot before turning.
- Speed Control - Stay under the speed limit. Specially after turning into traffic.
- Vehicle Position - Keep left but don’t get too close to curb.
- Orange Lights - Don’t rush to turn. Aim to slow down before turning.
- Keep Clear Zones - Avoid stop across traffic lights and intersections.
- Shoulder Checks / Blindspot or Head Checks - you must turn your head.
- Double your following and stopping distance when behind trucks or buses.
- Hand Position- Don’t drop your hands when slowing down. Don’t twist your hands.