- Left turns angle the car with the road.
- Don't twist your hands.
- Blind Corners / Sharp Turns - Cover your brake before and check center mirror before, Don't brake hard.
- Always check your blindspot if you are moving 50cm left or right.
- Greenlight - check both sides before moving through.
- Searching / Looking outward when driving forward - Move your chin. Do what you would do when you plan to walk cross the road.
- Know the difference between low and high beam.
- Lane Changing / Merging - Must indicate, check center mirror and Blindspot before moving over white lines.
- Roundabout - Always indicate left when exiting.
- Keep a safe stopping distance when waiting at lights or in a queue.
- Wet Roads - keep a safe following distance.
- Dual lane roundabout - stay in your lane on exit.
Points To Remember:
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.