- Dual Lane Roundabouts - Be ready before, look for cover vehicles on your left side and in front. Stay behind the white line. Givieway to vehicles from your right. Indicate to exit.
- Stop Sign - Stop, pause, check both sides and then move.
- Searching and Mirror Usage - Recheck all intersections before and after. Activity search for hazards.
- Parallel Parking - Recheck the right side, take your time and move. You have 2 minutes and you can go back and forth 4 times. Use the space behind you. Indicate and check before stopping.
- Turning Bays & Flush Medians - You must use them. Merge into them, nothing sudden. Indicate and check blindspot before moving in. All 4 wheels must be in the lane, if possible.
- Speed Control - You must stay within the speed limit including all temporary speed signs.
- U - Turn - Keep left, Indicate right and recheck your right blindspot. Don't get too close to the parked cars.
- Left Turn - Angel the car and check the cycle lane before turning, the left blindspot.
- Right Turns - Don't move forward while other vehicles are turning. Find the center of the road before turning. Don't cut the corner on narrow roads.
- Narrow Roads - Look ahead, avoid bottlenecks and indicate to pass parked cars. Keep reasonable to the left.
- Indicating - Don't indicate too early.
- More Searching - Move your chin, look outward. Turn your head to check your blindspot.