- Parallel Parking - Go slow and use the space behind you.
- Left Turn - Check left blindspot before turning and angle the car with the road.
- Check the center mirror before braking / slowing down.
- Don't rush to turn, When waiting to turn check both sides and be ready before.
- Green Light / All Intersections - Look ahead and check both sides.
- Cornering - Be slow before, roll around and then speed up.
- Steering - Don't twist your hands, move your hands around and make big turns when needed.
- Flush Median - Be comfortable moving in and out of them and don't make sharp turns.
Points to Remember:
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.