- Flush Median - Poor position when turning right, Poor gap selection and blocking traffic.
- Stop Sign - Stop, pause, check both sides and then move.
- Roadworks - Must stay under the posted speed sign.
- Curb-side - When pulling over to stop, you must be under 30cm from the curb.
- Lane Changing - Check your blindspot before moving in and keep indicating till all 4 wheels are in the other lane.
- Vehicle Position - When waiting in a queue, stay back.
- Curved Roads / Blind Corners - Keep left and roll around. Cover your brake but don't brake hard.
- Scanning / Searching Ahead - Activity search for potential hazards and avoid bottlenecks.
- Mirror Usage - Check center mirror before braking or slowing down ( Speed bumps ) .
- Speeding and Braking - Don't rush or brake hard, let the car roll up and brake softly.
- Left Turns and Roundabouts - Angle the car with the road.
- Left Turns - Check the cycle lane before turning.
- Backing - Look back, turn your head. Don't just use mirrors or reversing cameras.