- Don't use both feet to drive.
- Use both hands to drive and keep your hands on the wheel when slowing down to stop.
- More searching, look ahead, check blindspots before moving left or right and always know what is behind you.
- Don't stop the green cycle bays at traffic lights.
- Move into the turning bays before slowing down.
- Left turns angle the car with the road and keep left.
- Right turns, don't cut the corner and stay on your side.
- Narrow roads, you must indicate to pass parked cars.
- Roundabouts, indicate left on exit even if you are going straight.
Points To Focus On:
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.