- Wet Roads - Double your following distance. Cover your brake and brake softly.
- Parallel Parking - Recheck right and use the space behind you.
- Left Turn - Angel the car and check the cycle lane before turning, the left blindspot. You must see 100 meters on each side before moving out. Don't stop for no reason. Stay on your side of the road.
- Onramp - Indicate longer, till all 4 wheels are in the other lane.
- Speed Control - Downhill stay under the speed limit.
- Merging - Check your blindspot before moving across.
- Steering - Don't drop your hands when slowing down.
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.