- Right Turns into Flush median
- Shoulder Check / Blind Spot Check - you must turn your head 90’ but keep your shoulders straight.
- Roundabout - You must indicated on exit (left)
- Right turns - You must see 100 meter on each side, before moving out.
- Check the Center mirror before braking /slowing down.
- Parallel Parking - You must check the right blind spot.
- U-turn and 3 Point Turn - You must indicate right before moving.
- Keep a safe following distance when following other vehicles.
- When stopped in a queue, stay back, so you can see the ground.
- Don’t ride the clutch and down shift as you slow down.
- Move into the turning bays before slowing down, check blind spot before moving in.
- Narrow roads - look ahead and avoid bottlenecks.
- While waiting to turn - check both sides (and oncoming vehicles at cross roads).
- Keep left and you can drive over empty bus stop
- Lane driving - one lane splitting into 2 lanes, aim for the left lane