- Don't roll in neutral or ride the clutch or go into first too early.
- Wet / Fog - Double your following distance (+4seconds)
- Dual lanes - Be prepared to change lanes. Know what is behind and next to you.
- Don't Block Intersections - (Ped X, Traffic Lights, Keep Clear Zones, Entrance to carparks or cars waiting to pull out)
- When waiting in a queue, stay back
- Motorways onramps - Speed up on the onramp and then enter the motorway.
- Indicate, check center mirror and shoulder check in one motion.
- Dual lane Roundabout - Know whats next to you (Check blindspot).
- Roundabouts - Giveway to vehicles already in the roundabout on your right.
- 3 Point Turn - Indicate right on your 3rd turn.
- Parallel Parking - Go Slow and recheck the right side.
- Stop Sign - Must fully stop before moving. Use 1st gear.
Points To Remember:
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.