- Don't twist your hands, keep both hands on the wheel while moving.
- Left turns angle the car with the road.
- On narrow roads indicate to pass parked cars.
- When pulling over and stopping make sure you indicate and check before braking. Don't block driveways or intersections.
- When doing a three-point turn indicate and check your right blindspot on the third turn.
- When turning right check both sides and be ready before the cars pass.
- When entering the turning bay all all four wheels must be in the bay if there is room.
- When turning left, always recheck the cycle lane or bus lane before entering. Under 50meters.
- At stop signs you must stop, pause, check and then move.
- When turning right stay a little bit back, So you can move forward and make the turn.
- At roundabouts and all intersections you must see at least 100 m on each side before turning.
- Be comfortable using the flush medians, When turning right.
- At roadworks you must slow down to 30km.
- Overall keep left.
- Indicate left, check your center mirror and right blindspot before parallel parking. Use the space behind you.
- Use the hand brake when needed, hill starts.
- Check both and don't stop on the pedestrian crossing.
- Look ahead and adjust speed to avoid bottlenecks.
- When waiting at lights, stay in 1st gear.
- You can move over the centerline to avoid parked cars.
- Stay under the speed limit.
- When exiting a roundabout you must indicate left.
- At giveways signs, be slow enough to giveway. Don't stop for no reason.
- When following trucks or buses double your following distance.
Points To Focus On:
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.