- More Searching - Move your chin, look outward. Turn your head to check your blindspot. Check the center mirror before braking.
- Hand Position - You must keep both hands on the wheel when slowing down.
- Vehicle Position - Keep reasonably to the left. Avoid running over rubbish on the road.
- Speed Control - Drive to the speed limit and adjust your speed according to the road conditions.
- Curved Roads / Blind Corners - Keep left and roll around. Cover your brake but don't brake hard.
- 3 Point Turn & U- Turn - You must indicate right and check your right blindspot.
- Foot Position - Keep your heel on the ground and push with your toes.
- Turning Bays & Flush Medians - You must use them. Merge into them, nothing sudden. Indicate and check blindspot before moving in. All 4 wheels must be in the other lane.
- Stop Sign - Stop, pause, check both sides and then move.
- Mirror Usage - Check center mirror before braking or slowing down ( Speed bumps ).
- Narrow Roads - Indicate to pass parked cars, check blind spots and avoid bottlenecks.
- Speed Control - Downhill stay under the speed limit.
- Roundabouts - Indicate left to exit.
Driving Test Tips and Advice
Learn from what other have done wrong and try not to repeat them.